The acoustician (sound-man) has a vital role in voice-over, as the editing stage is the longest one and the most precise, so in this article, we are going to tell you what is acoustics and how to learn it over the internet with free courses and websites.
What actually the acoustician does?
Acoustics is one of the most vital steps that could either make your track with high professionalism or totally ruin all the previous steps, as the sound man put all his experience and creativity.
Editing is not a piece of cake, it takes from the acoustician a lot of accuracies, as he is in charge of modifying, merging and purifying sound .also he distributes the microphones, control levels of sound and volumes. and you can click here to know the best types of microphones used in Voiceover.
So no wonder when saying that musical works may be successful or not based on acoustic engineering and mixing, and the evidence for this is that with all the sound technology nowadays devices and audio players, which are available in homes, cars and other places ( I mean not professional equipped studios) you can feel the beat and the musical instruments, this happens thanks to Acoustics engineering.
Best acoustics applications
In the next lines, we suggest to you a bunch of programs and application for Acoustics engineering:
one of the most important and comprehensive programs ever, and the most vital features about this program are:
- This program separates sound from music.
- Makes multiple and excellent tracks.
- Got many effects which can change your voice even while recording
- In spite of its many features, it is free.
2-Format Factory V220.127.116.11:
The most famous format converter globally, and one of the most important features of this program:
- Format Factory is a convenient tool that allows you to convert files into different formats to facilitate and simplify their sharing.
- You can save disk space or make it compatible with your mobile phone operating system with an easy and simple interface.
- Supports converting audio, video and pictures where
- Video formats can be changed to MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV, and SWF
- It converts audio files to MP3, WMA, MMF, AMR, OGG, M4A, and WAV
- It also converts image formats to JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, GIF, PCX, and TGA.
- Create basic conversion settings.
- Check video and audio files.
- It allows you to turn off the computer automatically after completing the file conversion process.
- The program supports 62 different languages, including Arabic, and is only available for windows with its different versions.
- enhances the ability to convert many files at once, so you can enter multiple media files and then convert them to the format you want.
- It allows you to merge the translation with the video, and you can also choose a translation file from the device and insert it into the video, then save the video file to the device. This feature is an important feature in the program as it makes the user doesn’t have to use external translation software or program.
Learn sound engineering online
Honestly take the chance to watch an expert sound man and then apply what you have learned in a practical way is so much better, but what if this opportunity is not available now, don’t worry self-study on the internet will help you cover most of this filed or at least know the fundamentals, we recommended to you start with learning about sounds equipment’s and then seek for suitable software that you can use it to make all the editing and adding sound effect, but once again try to find your actual training chance with a professional sound man.
At last, we in Ragab’s voice can help you record your voice, write your script, do you’re mixing, sound design or rent you our studio for a mega-hit record.